Life Goals and other Random Nonsense: Less Running and More Goofing around on the Internet

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Less Running and More Goofing around on the Internet

Since the marathon, people keep asking me, "so, are you still running?" and "when is the next marathon?" and the truth is, I have only been for 1 run since. It was a 5 mile jog around Stow Lake last weekend. It felt good, of course it always feels good during and at the end of a run, but I can't say I really miss it when I am not running.

So what have I been up to? Mostly I have been spending time catching up on other areas of my life and am back to goofing around on the internet. One thing I have been goofing around with is the new Google Analytics. I thought it was funny to see the traffic for this site looks kind of like the elevation map for the marathon!



No comments: